Pizza Ovens - Try before you buy!
Clearview Pioneer Oven Wood Burning / Multifuel Stove
Clearview Pioneer 400
The pioneer Oven is highly efficient super clean burning stove specifically designed for freestanding situation. The warming oven will cook casseroles and bake potatoes, whilst the large hotplate is ideal for boiling a kettle or keeping your coffee warm. The conventional casing reduces rear and side surface temperatures allowing the stove to be positioned closer to wood and glass.
- 6kW heat output
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Warming oven for cooking casseroles, baked potatoes, etc.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Rotary grate for easy ridding.
- Convection casting for a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Heavy steel construction- welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All wear and tear stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Solid brass removable door handle and knobs.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- 3 Years manufacturers guarantee.
- Available in a range of seven colours to complement your decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and findings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- External air box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Smoke Control Kit(cannot be retro fitted)
- Double rear Heat shield for further reducing clearance to combustibles.
|Heat Output||1.5kW to 6kW|
|Flue Outlet||150mm (6”)|
|Max. Log Length||250mm (10”) approx.|