Pizza Ovens - Try before you buy!
Dunsley Avance 400 | Wood burning, Multifuel Stove
Wood burning Multifuel stove
The Avance 400 multi-fuel stove, based on the Avance 500 this stove has been designed for contemporary living and has passed all the new standards for Eco design 2022, with an energy rating of A+. Featuring a large glass window for a superb view of the dancing flames.
The Dunsley Avance 400 is a free standing Wood burning Multifuel stove approved to burn wood logs in smoke control areas. The appliance is constructed from cast iron and high grade quality steel plate. It incorporates interchangeable rear and top flue outlets and a fully adjustable base for levelling. Finished in a metallic black high temperature paint as standard with optional colours available.
- Brand : Dunsley Heat
- Model : Avance 400
- Fuel : Wood (Smokeless fuels can be burnt when optional Multi-Fuel kit fitted)
- Construction : Steel body with Cast Iron door
- Nominal Heat Output : 5kW
- Energy Efficiency Rating : A+
- Total Efficiency : 81.2% Wood / 75.7% Solid Fuel
- Mean CO Emission (at 13% O2) : 0.10 Wood / 0.06 Solid Fuel
- Flue Size : 125mm (5")
- Flue Options :Top or Rear (Interchangeable)
- Distance From Combustibles - Side : 450mm
- Distance From Combustibles - Rear : 350mm
- 12mm hearth compatibility : Yes