Pizza Ovens - Try before you buy!
6×6 Louvre Ventilator - Brown
Rytons 6×6 Louvre Ventilator
- Plastic louvre grille.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Low profile fixed open louvres allow a high air flow.
- Embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Use with Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 97mm Dia. Spigot LV4BACKWH to connect to 100mm dia. ducting.
- Use with Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 122mm Dia. Spigot LV5BACKWH to connect to 125mm dia. ducting.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- Free Area: 10,360mm² (103.6cm²) per unit.
- Size: 166mm L x 160mm H (see image gallery above).
- Colours: Brown: LV103DB (bagged LV103DBBG).
- Composition: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Installation: Position over opening and fasten into place.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
We also recommend...