Pizza Ovens - Try before you buy!
Floor Ventilator - Chrome
Rytons Floor Ventilator with Chrome Louvre
- Room ventilator utilising air from a ventilated sub-floor void.
- Chrome louvre grille provides a stylish appearance.
- Inverted louvres give a flush finish.
- Co-ordinating screws included.
- 267mm L x 95mm H x 125mm D (see image gallery above).
- 11,000mm² (110cm²) per set.
- Louvre grille: Chrome.
- Sleeve: Black.
- Louvre grille: Grade 430 Chrome
- Sleeve: Polypropylene (contains recycled plastic).
- Cut an opening in the floor and insert the sleeve (sleeve can be trimmed with a fine tooth saw to reduce the depth if required). Fasten the louvre to the sleeve through the pre-formed holes using the screws provided. Peel off the protective film.
- Note: When installing in an uncarpeted floor the flange may be trimmed and the louvre ventilator screwed to the floor to maintain as flush a finish as possible.
- Important: In areas where radon gas has been identified as a problem, ventilation shall not be taken from the space below ground floor level (e.g. using a floor vent), or interfere in any way with any remedial measures already in place to prevent radon gas entering the habitable part of the dwelling.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 28cm W x 11cm H x 14.5cm D.
- Box weight: 0.407kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
We also recommend...